Wachendorff GmbH was founded in 1978 in Geisenheim/Rheingau by Rolf Wachendorff.
Now, we are a medium-sized owner-managed corporate group. Competent, personal, face-to-face advice and long-term collaboration with our business partners are the cornerstones of our continual growth. We are certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001.
We focus on the development and manufacturing of rotary encoders, engine feedback devices and complete measuring systems for use in a wide range of serial production applications in mechanical and plant engineering.
An extensive standard range featuring numerous options and efficient development of customised solutions. We focus on providing you with the right advice and the best solutions. We look forward to working with you to decide how best to integrate our encoders into your individual application and logistics.
On the IAS 2019 Wachendorff will present the new Universal Industrial Ethernet Absolute encoders.
With WDGA Universal IE absolute encoders you are completely flexible, you don‘t have to worry about the correct protocol while placing your order. Through the website provided by our encoder, you have the option of importing the required protocol at any time.
The other highlights are hollow shaft incremental encoder WDG100I and length measure system LMSMA2x/3x.
Hollow shaft incremental encoders WDG100I with insulating sleeve can be used in drive motors, the newly designed torque support can be fitted perfectly with the metal working applications. The LMSMA2x/3x are length measure system can be used for precise positioning in different applications.
Universal-IE Absolute Encoder
• One hardware, 3 Ethernet protocols
• Can be set via integrated web sever
• Lower storage costs, greater flexibility
• The world’s fastest and most compact encoder
• No battery and no gear - suitable for harsh environments
• Designed for smaller installation spaces
• Pesolution up to 16 bit Single-turn, 43 bit Multi-turn
• High accuracy ±0.0878°
• Internal dynamic of 50µs
• Update function via web server - easy to upgrade and future-proof
Hollow shaft encoder WDG 100I
• Rugged and extremely thin thru-bore encoder
• Insulating sleeve to protect the bearings from currents
• High electric strength of 500 V
• Balanced stainless steel clamping ring for smooth running
• High protection rating up to IP55 all around
• Full connection protection with 10 VDC up to 30 VDC
• With torque support WDGDS10020 compensates tolerances of concentricity and axial movement of the drive shaft during operation of hollow and end hollow shaft encoders.
Length measure systems LMSMA2x/3x
• Precise positioning
• Space-saving and reliable complete systems measure positions
• Speeds and travel lengths reliably and precisely up to 0.008 mm/pulse for excellent measurement results
• Quickly mounted and adjusted.
China Area Manager
Phone: +86 189 12792085
E-mail: Send message
A space-saving and reliable complete Systems... Up to 0.008 mm/pulse for excellent measurement results Precise positioning Measure positions, speeds and travel lengths reliably and precisely, quickly mounted and adjusted The positions, speeds and travel lengths of conveyor belts, film and paper webs or cardboard packaging, for example, can be recorded safely and efficiently using the measuring systems from Wachendorff Automation. With the new LMSMA2x and LMSMA3x measuring systems, we meet the highest requirements in an ideal way:
We have significantly optimised the adjustment possibilities of the whole system, which is based on a spring arm with a central spring. This gives you constructive and valuable benefits.
New Singleturn-Technology “QuattroMag”
Universal Industrial Enthernet Absolute Encoder
Protocol selection by click
You don‘t have to worry about the correct protocol while placing your order. Through the website provided by our encoder, you have the option of importing the required protocol at any time. It takes less than 5 minutes to install the protocol!