This is SensoPart
“Fast, innovative, quality and customer-oriented” is our belief benchmark. Since its establishment in the Black Forest in Germany in 1994, SensoPart has always been a leader in technology. Innovative thinking mode, rigorous and pragmatic inquiry and research and development, prompt us to turn the pioneering concept into a successful product and become an indispensable part of modern automation technology.
With more than 20 years of industrial sensor experience and more than 15 years of machine vision sensor experience, SensoPart provides an efficient, stable and flexible solution. The Sensapat VISOR® Vision Sensor takes into account every detail of industrial applications, focuses on practical applications, and product features are easy to integrate and set. The new generation of VISOR® vision sensors features one-button focus, higher pixel count, and faster algorithm processing.
• Stable processes thanks to intelligent color detection
regardless of distance
• Economical solutions through up to twelve storable colors
• Dependable switching behaviour through reliable glare
• suppression (depending on model)
• Intuitive sensor setup with integrated LCD display
• Customised adjustment to applications through digital
• color value output using IO-Link
• Stable processes with non-flat objects thanks to trigger mode
• Stable processes thanks to excellent sensor qualities across the entire operating range- Operating range up to 600 mm / 1000 mm - Repeatability ≤60 µm / ≤ 100 µm - Linearity ≤0.6 mm /1.5 mm - Resolution 30 µm / 50 µm at QA
• IO-Link – a future-proof interface that meets the demands of Industry 4.0
• Simple and fast setup using the intuitive LCD display
• Robust metal housing – sensor durability even in challenging processes
it’s ready to run! Vision sensors have never been as easy and intuitive to use despite unprecedented levels of performance. The VISOR® is ready in just a few mouse clicks.