Wachendorff GmbH was founded in 1978 in Geisenheim/Rheingau by Rolf Wachendorff.
Now, we are a medium-sized owner-managed corporate group. Competent, personal, face-to-face advice and long-term collaboration with our business partners are the cornerstones of our continual growth. We are certified according to DIN ISO 9001 and DIN ISO 14001.
We focus on the development and manufacturing of rotary encoders, engine feedback devices and complete measuring systems for use in a wide range of serial production applications in mechanical and plant engineering.
An extensive standard range featuring numerous options and efficient development of customize solutions. We focus on providing you with the right advice and the best solutions. We look forward to working with you to decide how best to integrate our encoders into your individual application and logistics.
On the IAS2020, Wachendorff will present the new Redundant Encoders
By using two measuring principles: optical and magnetic. Fail-safety is specifically increased by using different measuring principles and as few identical components as possible.
The other highlights are Universal IE Encoders and Explosion Proof Encoders. With Universal IE encoders you have the option of importing the required protocol at any time. With Explosion Proof Encoders, you can used in the industries with potentially explosive environment, for the encoders have conformed to the ATEX standard EEx d IIC T6 (T4) Protection "d" and ATEX-Directive 2014/34/EU.
Wachendorff combines its core competencies of optical and magnetic sensor technology in one housing.
Security for your machine
● Robust redundancy industrial encoder
● Protection class IP67, at the shaft IP65
● High interference immunity
● High bearing loads: up to 220N radial/120N axial
● 2 full-fledged encoders in one housing
● Diversity through 2 measuring principles - optical / magnetic
● High performance level achievable in combination with safe controllers or safe speed monitors
● One hardware, 3 Ethernet protocols (Profinet, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP)
● Can be set via integrated web sever
● Lower storage costs, greater flexibility
● The world’s fastest and most compact encoder
● No battery and no gear - suitable for harsh environments
● Designed for smaller installation spaces
● Pesolution up to 16 bit Single-turn, 43 bit Multi-turn
● High accuracy ±0.0878°
● Internal dynamic of 50µs
● Update function via web server - easy to upgrade and future-proof
● EEx d IIC T6 (T4) Protection "d"
● ATEX-Directive 2014/34/EU
● Protection class up to IP67
● Shaft clamping flange or End hollow shaft installation
● Shaft / Bore diameter: 10, 12, 14mm
● The output supports incremental output, Canopen, CAN SAE, J1939, RS485, SSI protocol, parallel output and analog output
● Suitable for the industries with potentially explosive environment
China Area Manager
Phone: +86 512 66968085 / +86 18912792085
E-mail: Send message
Protocol selection by click
With the WDGA universal IE encoder you are completely flexible. You don‘t have to worry about the correct protocol while placing your order. Through the website provided by our encoder, you have the option of importing the required protocol at any time. It takes less than 5 minutes to install the protocol!
A space-saving and reliable complete Systems... Up to 0.008 mm/pulse for excellent measurement results Precise positioning Measure positions, speeds and travel lengths reliably and precisely, quickly mounted and adjusted The positions, speeds and travel lengths of conveyor belts, film and paper webs or cardboard packaging, for example, can be recorded safely and efficiently using the measuring systems from Wachendorff Automation. With the new LMSMA2x and LMSMA3x measuring systems, we meet the highest requirements in an ideal way:
We have significantly optimised the adjustment possibilities of the whole system, which is based on a spring arm with a central spring. This gives you constructive and valuable benefits.